No matter what your role, if you work with the mainframe in the financial services industry, the healthcare and health insurance industry, or in government, we can help provide you with knowledge, research and security tools to help you learn how to better protect your organization and the customers your serve.
If you have a need for solutions, services, products or information surrounding any of the following, Key Resources is here to help:
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Overall mainframe security
- z/Assure VAP
- Vulnerability assessments
- Compliance audits
Keeping your mainframe secure is essential; we’re here to help make the process easy.
Compliance and Penetration Testing Teams
Compliance and Penetration Testing Teams often turn to Key Resources with an awareness that there is a need to better secure the mainframe. Many testing teams understand that the mainframe is in fact breachable, and that vulnerabilities can lead to access of important data and information by cyber criminals and to zero day attacks.
Key Resources can efficiently test your mainframe for vulnerabilities using z/Assure VAP, and we can help you resolve any issues we find.
Security Management / Testing and Audit Directors
Security Management leaders often come to Key Resources for mainframe security products and solutions.
- We can use z/Assure VAP to find and resolve vulnerabilities on your mainframe, protecting you and your organization from zero day attacks.
- We can help you migrate from DB2 Security to CA-ACF2, CA-Top Secret or RACF® using z/Assure SCU4DB2.
- We can provide eLearning and training tools for you and developers on your team.
For developers, we have a wealth of valuable knowledge and eLearning tools that can teach you how to make your code more secure.
- Enroll in our eLearning programs to improve your code from a security standpoint.
- Learn to write corrective code to eliminate vulnerabilities in the mainframe.
If you’re a software vendor or involved with the process of developing new software, Key Resources can help ensure your product is as secure as it can be.
- Use Key Resources’ z/Assure VAP to efficiently weaknesses, bugs or vulnerabilities during the software development process.
- Use our eLearning tools to teach your developers to write code that meets the highest security standards.
Request More Information
Contact Key Resources today to find out more about how we can meet your mainframe security needs through our exceptional products, solutions and services.