Senior Product Manager
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a smart, passionate person to play a key role in managing client engagements. As a product manager at KRI, you own the responsibility of client engagements. In this position, you will assist the client with the roll-out of a product and any customization requirements. You will also:
- Work directly with clients to understand their problems and requirements.
- Work directly with the KRI development team in order to implement client requirements.
- Identify and present innovative and creative solutions to the client.
- Facilitate product installation and vulnerability scan evaluations (when necessary).
- Validate scan results with clients to ensure successful mitigation with the code owner (vendor).
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant technologies, contribute as a thought leader in the security industry.
- Produce case studies, white papers, presentations, and other materials to help marketing the product.
- 8+ years of product management experience in mainframe security, infrastructure, operations or a related software field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Solid experience with product development processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy.
- Familiarity with the security needs of medium and large enterprise customers.